Friday, October 10, 2008

We're caught up!!


Well, I believe we have been in the Woodlands for about 1 1/2 or 2 weeks now and we just got caught up!!!! That means that the inspections we did, we were finally able to write up the estimates and turn them in the same day we did the inspection!! This is a huge accomplishment and brings hope that the learning curve is near the end!!! In celebration....we went to the Cheesecake Factory right down the road! After I got the wrong soda, a soda with no syrup and then fish tacos (which I did not order...and I don't eat fish)..they finally got my meal right. We laughed! Not to mention I was under an air vent that was leaking water. We were in such a great mood none of that mattered!!! This was us in the truck on our way!!!


And here we are at the Cheesecake Factory! It overlooked the Woodlands Waterway! It was so beautiful!










Wes got to enjoy the view from a roof that was extremely steep! It was 8am in the morning and dew was still on the roof...but like always...he does an amazing job of not scaring me half to death!!! I think he is enjoying this roof climbing a little too much:)


Well...we have been out in the country quite a bit and look who made friends with Wes!!

No comments: