Friday, October 10, 2008

Discovering Lake Conroe



So we discovered a new beautiful place in our area! It's called Lake Conroe! It's about 20 minutes from where we live and it's just georgous!! We had some extra time in between inspections and decided to have lunch there! We ate at The Famous "Sam's Boat"...or at least everything on the menu said they were famous!





The food was good! I convinced Wes that we had to get fried pickles...and they rate #1 for all the ones I have tried. The view of the lake was just perfect! The area is developing and they are adding more restaurants, so hopefully we will be here long enough to try them all!!

Not to mention....they have a STARBUCKS overlooking Lake Conroe!! Can you believe it! Forgive me for not posting a picture...we didn't have time to relax there..but believe me...we will! I must say that is the Starbucks with the best view as far as I'm concerned! Lynda...if only you could join me there!

Wes and I are wanting to get a Tassimo since we drink so much coffee...so hopefully in the new few posts I can say that we bought one!!! My friend, Lynda has convinced me that it's worth it!! Not to mention I had 4 at her condo a month ago!!




OK...so after lunch yesterday we walked out on the boat deck and fed the catfish!! That was a site...hundreds of catfish diving for the little bit of food we offered them. Then we took some pictures on the deck!


















And just for my father in law...here is the picture of the week........another Precious picture:)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of that Starbuck's myself!