Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yummy food in Florida!!


Wesley and I were so thrilled to find a Bojangle's in Orlando. I grew up with one and we ate there all the time! They have the best cajun chicken..mmm..my mouth is watering! Since Wes and I have been married he has had the privilege of enjoying it too!Wes and I have been spending several nights a week grilling out on our porch! I told Wes I wanted to learn to grill, so he has let me take the reigns...I definitly made a few things that didn't taste too good...a few not cooked all the way through...but this meal...I was proud of! Cajun chicken sandwiches with grilled Zucchini boats!
Here we are enjoying our yummy dinner by the pool!
We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs...and accidentally dropped one of the hamburgers into the charcoal...here is my sweet hubby cleaning it off!!! 2 second rule right!









No comments: